Looking for infantry

Froggy the Great

Hey all.

I'm looking for the infantry model shown at the far left of this sprue, the guy kneeling behind what I assume is an FA-45:

7025a.jpg

I have all the infantry I'll ever use, and don't really want to buy the whole sprue for one model.  Therefore, if anyone can send me any of this guy, I will pay for them in frogs.  

I need 8 of these guys.  I will pay one unpainted frog for one model, or an unpainted stand of frogs (two frogs on a CAV hexbase) for two models.

If you want painted frogs, I'll pay one painted frog for two models, or a painted stand of two frogs for four models.

As always, the frogs will be custom posed and armed.  If you're interested, contact me via PM and we'll talk.

Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frosch, I think that squichie has a 1A2 grenade launcher.... least that's how I thought it was when I opened up my bisters.

I think I have some of those.... and I'll send them to you gratis, unless you'd like to swap for the missile launcher guys. Either is cool.

My point exactly, it'd make more sense I'd have thought, both from a mould making and from a customer's standpoint, to have a sprue of one type, a sprue of another and so on.

Course, there may well be details to consider which I don't know about, since I can't make moulds etc, but it'd make sense from the consumer's PoV anyway....

I'll have a look and see how many I've got Frosch.... I should have one or two around somewhere.