My Best Pal

Brushmaster

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I had to say goodbye to my cat of 16 years , Tibbles :down: . He had recently become quite unwell , vomiting and vagueness and finally a couple of large convulsive siezures . So , instead of letting him continue to suffer we had him put down at the local Vet's . This was one of the hardest decissions I have had to make and those of you who have and love cats will know what I mean . Ihad hoped to enclose a picture of him so you can see what a lovely cat he was , but something is broken in the link . :down: Not a good day .

Here he was . .

Edited by Brushmaster

oh wow...

I feel for your loss. I have never had to be the one to make such a choice, but I know that someday it will come for me too. I think I can, at least on some small level, understand your grief. I have three furballs of joy in my home right now, and a couple of them are getting older. I sometimes find myself thinking about "when that day comes". My cats are the only children I will ever be able to have, and I pour all my love into them. Losing one of them would be like ripping off a part of myself. Tibbles was family. My heart is with you....

Jen