Sign in to follow this  
cutebutpsycho

20 person exchange take 2

Yup, doing another one. Taking 20 people-approximately, it's more of a time thing. So, any questions, read the first twenty person exchange thread cause I'm being lazy and not reposting. HERE GOES! (please don't sign up for this one if you're in the other and you haven't finished) YOU WILL HAVE TWO MONTHS TO FINISH YOUR MINI

1) cutebutpsycho

2) Stahler77

3) Feanor

4) Wanderingchild

5) kristof65

6) Froggy the Great

7) rgtriplec

8) ishil

9) Katie G

10) TomBom

11) brushforhire

12) sethohman

13) Velveteen Rabbit

14) Kazmania7

15) Thes Hunter

16) Fremen

17) warlordgarou

18) rex_lyver

19) deguello

20) Pyreos

Yup, doing another one. Taking 20 people-approximately, it's more of a time thing. So, any questions, read the first twenty person exchange thread cause I'm being lazy and not reposting. HERE GOES! (please don't sign up for this one if you're in the other and you haven't finished) YOU WILL HAVE TWO MONTHS TO FINISH YOUR MINI

1) cutebutpsycho

2) Stahler77

WooHoo!!!

Got into another one. I missed out on the last few but I really enjoy doing these.

I'm only an O.K. painter, but I would really like to stretch my talent to the limit trying to paint something really cool for someone else. :blues:

Just a heads up-I am leaving now for a trip that will last through Monday. Whether or not I will have a chance to check the boards between now and then is iffy-but go ahead and send me your info. Anyone who has signed up before I get home, regardless of whether it puts me over 20, will be in.

THANKS

well i got my assignment. one question though. should i contact who i am painting for to okay the mini i want to paint for them. or should i just do it and ship it out? not sure if the whole point is that it's a surprise or not?

Generally, you'll contact them when you ship it so they know to keep an eye out for it, but most people keep the actual mini a surprise.

wow. thanks for the super quick answer. that's kinda what i thought. will get to work on mine tonight then. thank goodness i keep a healthy supply of unpainted reaper minis around that house. (much to my wife's dismay) ^_^

I made a whoopsies and forgot to give you all a deadline. We'll call it April 15th. That's right! TAX DAY!!!!! A nice even two months from today and a memorable day to boot. Good luck.....