Sign in to follow this  
ReaperShaun

RCon CAV tourney

Cav tourney friday

Rage Chronicles (for CAV) will be official by the time of this tournament.

I hate to disagree with you Shaun, but with only three days till ReaperCon it's looking less and less likely that it'll happen.

Cav tourney friday

I hate to disagree with you Shaun, but with only three days till ReaperCon it's looking less and less likely that it'll happen.

check the pinned threads in the cav rules forum. working copies are there.

Cav tourney friday

check the pinned threads in the cav rules forum. working copies are there.

All that I can find are the beta cards that Mad Pat posted in early April. Can we get another hint please.....?

Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder's right. The only cards we have have the words "BETA TEST DOCUMENT" in big red letters emblazoned diagonally across them and from what Mad Pat and Chrome have told us those are not the final, official, approved data cards.

Due to some delays we are going ahead with use of the Beta docs for this Friday's tournament. Plans to push out the updated official docs were delayed to much to make it reasonable to you the players to use doc's released this close to the actual event. We will though use this as an opportunity to field test the cards in a harsher environment then some of the games you've previously played and review if changes to the scope or roles of those cards need to be made.

If you are unhappy with this situation you may discuss it with me in length this weekend and I will express my regrets and apologies to you then.

Data Cards

Rules Errata/Addendum

Ohhh yes those sheets were put together for a more generic format so that we can use them in the future as well as folks will be free to use them for their own games. By building them out with out specified terrain they become a bit more generic.

Trust me I for one would not want to play on a open field with no terrain and I'm not going to make you guys do the same!

One more question. Last year we were allowed two army lists and could choose which one we wanted to use prior to each round. Will that, or some variation thereof, be allowed?

One more question. Last year we were allowed two army lists and could choose which one we wanted to use prior to each round. Will that, or some variation thereof, be allowed?

I called Shaun today and he told me just one.

That is correct one list that will be turned in before the first scenario is in play. You will not be allowed to add to or adjust your lists once the first game has started.

Please make sure to have your lists printed out in a legible fashion.