Sign in to follow this  
Soulmage

Army Builder Files?

I did the files for RC2007.

But, I am also on the team working on the RC2008 changes and additions right now. Based on our progress, I am thining we will be set within the next week or two. And I will have the Army Builder updates to match within a day or two of that.

So, if you can hang tight for a couple weeks, I will post of the files around here somewhere.

This is for AB3 by the way.

Well, because I am not the original creator of the files, the people at Lone Wolf will not take my build files. Even though I have all but totally recreated them from the bottom upwith how much they changed since RC2007, They still fall under someone else' title, so, unfortunately the answer is no. At least not until they accept it as a new file.

I might give it a nother try with them after I get the RC2008 changes in there. Maybe they will finally accept it as a new file.

Jason as one BL to another...YOU ROCK~!!!!

I do demo's in the Phoenix AZ area and I can't wait for those files! I am turning allot of people on to Warlords and with AB it makes it very easy to run demo's.

Keep up the great work.

Giddoen

Well, because I am not the original creator of the files, the people at Lone Wolf will not take my build files. Even though I have all but totally recreated them from the bottom upwith how much they changed since RC2007, They still fall under someone else' title, so, unfortunately the answer is no. At least not until they accept it as a new file.

I might give it a nother try with them after I get the RC2008 changes in there. Maybe they will finally accept it as a new file.

Hmm. Who is the original creator? And would they maybe be swayed by having a Reaper representative tell them that the rules are changed a whole lot since that file went up, and would they please cooperate already?