Sign in to follow this  
chesme

Warlord Cavern Crawl

Finally some shots of the almost complete cavern before painting. Would have been earlier but I contracted a little OCD about the pieces lining up flush. I gave up and will hopefully deal with it as is. Covering my living room with foam bits while watching MST3K...it was a good week/weekend. :)

DSCN2695.JPG

DSCN2697.JPG

Geek.kon was this weekend and it was a blast. I didn't get to hang around as long as I wanted to with the crawl, but I was very tired. Work on this thing went so fast, I never had time to stop and photo any of it past the sculpting phase. None of the models are really of an interesting quality so I didn't try to take WIP shots of those. This is all still a WIP, since I eventually want to get all of the loot markers handmade (right now using cardstock items).

Here's what the setup was on Saturday:

DSCN2702.JPG

And since he's very much a WIP, here's a quickie of ol' Rauthuros

DSCN2706.JPG

Thanks for posting some final shots of it. Always fun to see a project like this go from start to finish. I really like it and a bit jealous! That's gotta be so much fun gaming in terrain like that.