Sign in to follow this  
zazeem

yuan ti

i tried a different approach at a barbaric type of yuan ti. Please let me know if i could use more details or not. the wrist piece after the grieves is not part of it, this is a 2 piece model so i used a piece to connect his hands/axe to his arms resulting in long forearms but that will be fixed.

nicksgreens2004dm2.jpg

For a guard pose, you might want to move the axe closer to the figure's body. It's hard to hold a weapon away from your body like that for any substantial amount of time.

Out of curiosity, why did you make the figure left-handed? (I don't know the background enough to know whether the answer should be obvious.)

The only way I noticed was that after Humansquish's comment, I tried to visualize how I would expect an axe to be held ... and it was all backward. :poke:

I like his head. The shape seems natural and organic to a snake. The armor also looks good.

I'm not convinced that a snake man would stand so upright. I thing the humanoid torso would be upright, but the snake part would be on the ground. I hope that makes some sense.