Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Chronoscope Models We'd Like to See

Alrighty, I made any post that wasn't a direct request go away. There was a lot of speculation on the chronoscope line that just kind of tied this thread up and made it more clunky. At the end of this calendar year, I will close this thread and open a new one with a compiled list of the things people have already requested at the top. Please continue!

i agree with the above in case AICOM becomes a reality. also would like to see some Rach, Malvernis, Adonese, Ritterlich, and Templar miniatures. Generic or otherwise. And personally, i would like to see a Sci-Fi Bathalian/Illithid/Mindflayer of sots with alien-esque armor and some kind of energy rifle.

More intergalatic alien races, different corporate soldiers (there are more than one corporation), how about more "bad guys" with mix match uniforms/wpns. Also more Brits in more poses (gotta have a Zulu/Boarer war battle)... how about rule book / game suggestions or something (possible web sites to use)

Well I'm happy with the line, but would like Bloodstone Gnomes in SPAAAAACE. As for a game, I think Reaper has it's hands full with Reich of the Dead, rebooting CAV and Warlord, and so on. I think a separate section on gaming would be cool for this forum however, and people could talk about which games they are using Reaper's models in.

They do it on The Forum of Doom for Heresy, Hasslefree, Black Scorpion and Spyglass (gone but not forgotten).

Dig.

Aceint Egyptians with Machine Guns

Yes, I'm serious. TORG was a very weird game.

forget TORG - these guys would work for Stargate campaigns, too!

I want SG-1 figures :wub:

while there is *another* company making Stargate SG-1 minis, I'd love to get some from Reaper. Then I could officially abandon my plans to convert existing Reaper minis to get what I want, since the existing line is really crudely done.

just my two cents

DRG

YAY!

Or at least a few SWAT members w/ P-90s

I have a similar post elsewhere, but I would like to see a female mad scientist and some 'Igors', shabbily dressed, clubfooted hunchbacks to serve all these mad scientists.

exile, we are on the same page. I've seen great examples of these. Masquerade has the Vampire's Dogboy model, Heresy have Quasimarti, and Reaper's Chronoscope could use at least three varieties of the Igor sidekick.

I bought three or four of Quasimarti and converted all but one. The fourth is a possible conversion or maybe, clutch the pearls, just assembled as is!!

The "Igor" character is an NPC to some, but I invariably create a PC around models like this. I just like them.

GW has the Necromunda Redemptionist hero with a hunchback lackey, so I think this could be done for lots of genres. I'd personally like to see one that you could convert easily to sci-fi, gothic horror, fantasy, steampunk or......ran out of genres, but you get the idea.

The sidekick could be holding the scalpel, or in a more dynamic pose. I may have to start a grassroots campaign with you exile to see these happen.

Joshua,

Glad to know that someone else is on the "Igor" kick with me. I have made up several characters in different game systems that fall into this archetype. I'd like to echo your sentiments about an easily convertible mode...and having at least three (yeah three would probably be enough) varieties to choose from. Long live the Igor.

Chad

PS I need to check out this Quasimarti.

Very versatile indeed. They can be sidekicks, NPC's or in my case, a character.

Here's a conversion of Heresy's "Quasimarti" with a Reaper Cultist dagger, and a left arm from a Heresy Flesh Golem:

WIPsmodels003.jpg

And here's an Igor type I converted to make a character for Savage Worlds, named appropriately enough, "Medulla."

WIPsmodels007.jpg

And here's an Igor type I converted to make a character for Savage Worlds, named appropriately enough, "Medulla."

Cool conversion, <pushes glasses up nose> but wouldn't he be more appropriately named Cerebrum?

Sorry, just having a geek moment there Joshua :lol: