Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Chronoscope Models We'd Like to See

I didn't read the entire post so I don't know if any of this has been previously stated, but I'd buy government suits (ala FBI, CIA, MIB), rocketmen, Nazis or something similar (remember the 80's mini-series "V"? Something like the Visitors...), modern vampires ala Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Masquerade, shooty guys in trenchcoats and leather, "street" samurais - gangs with 'chucks or katanas or other martial arts weapons, bikers on dirtbikes (post apocalypse anyone?) or Hawgs, spacemen from 50's pulp sci-fi with bubble helmets, possessed "normal" people ala The Exorcist, SWAT snipers, cops in riot gear, lawyers/corporate folks with breifcases and clipboards, and kids playing games/on playground equipment. And anything else anyone has already mentioned.

I'd like to add my vote for robots/constructs. I love the Iron Golem, and would love to see more in this vein. Battleguard Golem is also great.

Give us an alternative to Warmachine! I love the concept, but don't care for 90%+ of their sculpts and would love to see Reaper expand just a bit into this space.

Also figs with black powder weapons! Pistols, rifles, cannons, whatever. Maybe a black powder weapons sprue.

First - I want an old woman in a wheelchair with an MP-40

Then JR Bob Dobbs :D (with a removable head - or a figure with alternates heads and a Bob Dobbs head - so I can't stick it on other models)

Maybe a Bob Dobbs Marine, Bob Dobbs Psycho Killer, Bob Dobbs Secret Agent....

Chainsaw Sally -

news-677.jpg

Alliance Troops and Browncoats? Played a great Serenity based miniature game at a con here in Denver a couple of years ago. The host had managed to find miniatures to fill the bill, but specific ones would be great. Alliance guys would work great for gallactic cops for darn near anything. And heck the Browncoats might work with an Old West game.

I agree! The cast of "Firefly" would be awsome!

Oh, and moose would be cool too! Perhaps a modern day hunter too!

Aceint Egyptians with Machine Guns

Yes, I'm serious. TORG was a very weird game.

forget TORG - these guys would work for Stargate campaigns, too!

I want SG-1 figures :wub:

while there is *another* company making Stargate SG-1 minis, I'd love to get some from Reaper. Then I could officially abandon my plans to convert existing Reaper minis to get what I want, since the existing line is really crudely done.

just my two cents

DRG

An angry clown (not a psycho clown) with a cosh/crowbar/halfbrick sprue set.

And...I want a Cyborg Jimmy Carter mini. Just don't ask why.

Also Howdy Doody with an assault rifle.

How about some conversion parts specifically designed to use with various CAVs to create large, chunky droids?

How about some conversion parts specifically designed to use with various CAVs to create large, chunky droids?

Arms would be good. A few of them (especially the Ronin) could very easily be men in power suits with the addition of arms.