Sign in to follow this  
kristof65

Reaper Chronoscope

HELL YES! I've been aching for non-wargame scifi minis in an affordable priceing range for a long time. I've ordered some of Kev White's sculpts from Hasslefree before, but seeing as how I have to import them from the UK its hardly affordable. Waytago, Reapers. Makes me really wish I was going to Reapercon, but I'm going to the Privateer Press Press Gang Invitational this year (and maybe PAX) and I can really only afford one of those trips/ year.

YAY! the best news I have heard out of Reaper in a long time! I love the Future troopers and hope that there will be more poses of them, they need to be a squad for my sci fi universe, just a leader and heavy is fine :P I love the bald guy as well, a space merc, love that! Will they be available through the Reaper store during the RCon weekend like the sophies usually are or do I have to beg someone to get me some of these?

More space mercs and more poses of these most awesome troopers please!

thanks Reaper :)

madzerker

And I anticipate that before too much longer there will be models that don't have guns but have chainsaws and baseball bats and the like.

Cricket bats ala Shaun of the Dead? :D?

This is very sweet!! I'm looking forward to this.

This looks great and for the 1st time in a long time this is something Id actually look in to playing not just painting, I love the idea of Sci-fi and even more so of Westerns. If you could combine the two that be even better for me, I'm a huge fan of those types of programs/ films like firefly / Serenity where the genre is exactly that. If you guys did something similar to that you can be expecting my credit card details in June.

Sci-fi westerns? UNHEARD OF!

;)

All the mini's I've found of that though don't really make me wanna go out and buy them :unsure: :unsure: or are either to western or to sci-fi and not enough of both, sounds strange but I'm strange.

I can't wait to get my hands on these; awesome! I'm so excited that these are released, and this is going to be a new constant. I may need a second job...but it'll be worth it :lol:

Figs look good.

Why claim to be "heroic 25mm" thought? Aren't they more along the lines of 28-32mm still? With a new line it might be a good time to forgoe the old "yeah, this is the same scale it's just... heroic." bit.

Will there be super heroes?

Robots?

Steam Punk that can cross over into either area?

Any table top rules for 'em for use with Warlord?

Sigh...now if only someone would make characters and monsters based off of Resident Evil.....

:unsure:

and I dont mean the movies...

Paint this guy dark green and he'll make do for a Hunter.

Carnage_Demon.jpg

http://wizards.com/dnd/images/NB_Gallery/Carnage_Demon.jpg

This guy is a trustable seller http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/auggi...s/Detail?no=110

Herasy minis have some demon spawn that make great lickers

Arch viles from the Doom 3 board game can also make o.k. lickers

There are a Few Nazi Ubermench minis out there for Mr X, >Indy Heroclix has a Major Maxim, that would work after a head swap.

Vor: The Maelstrom's neo-soviet Cyclops work well enough for tyrant.

Most of the uglier bosses will be custom jobs unless you can find them in japanes gashapon figure.

oh man, i was like awsome cowboys. Then i read chainsaws. i mean what could be better than cowboys with chain saws!! yeah.. freakin' rocking out.

That's an easy one...

Cowboys with chainsaws riding dinosaurs.

:blues:

Excellent Idea Reaper,

This line should work out fine as Hasslefree pretty much is the only place where you can get such a mix of genres and they do well with them.

A skirmish type future warlord with various alien factions and of course space dwarfs and human marines would push this company to the next level ( just below heaven) You guys would clean house with such a line, I know I would buy them in a heart beat.

Great news and good luck with this line, I'm looking forward to the figs, I think its the right time... you can only make so many barbarians and female paladins before ideas for fantasy figs start running out...

this will be a nice breath of fresh air.

Cowboys with chainsaws riding dinosaurs.

Wait - don't you mean Cowboys with chainsaws riding cybernetically enhanced dinosaurs? :blink::blink:

well now, this is good news to jump online to!!!

Kudos, Reaper for branching into the sci-fi people minis genre & I know what I'll be doing first come ReaperCon time, ha ha

RM