Sign in to follow this  
kristof65

Reaper Chronoscope

Keep in mind a "modular" idea where you could attach different guns to say, the bald headed guy. Let's say, pistol blunderbusses, (steampunk), modern firearms or sci-fi; the model would sell like hotcakes if you could tweak it. You could do this like Heresy, with the sprue included, or just do some cool weapon packs (attach the hands!!) and you're off and running. Cheers.

Some kind of cyborgs be cool, not the type from star trek but more on the lines of Robocop or Terminator. I suppose aliens need to get in to the action as well, but it doesn't matter what they look like since their be aliens.

just do some cool weapon packs

Some weapon packs from various eras would be a great addition to the Chronoscope line early on.

Will there be super heroes?
Sure. Superheores would certainly have a place, although with only 8 figures in the initial release, there won't be any superheores in that
Robots?
Again, absolutley. It's certainly subject matter that belongs in the line more so than it would in DHL/Warlord.
Steam Punk that can cross over into either area?
Yep!
Any table top rules for 'em for use with Warlord?

I am unaware of any plans to do so. This is more like DHL - it's not tied to any one game, but is limited to the imagination of the fan! And if what Froggy can do with DHL and Warlord is any indication, we're in for a flurry of imagination pretty soon!

Keep in mind a "modular" idea where you could attach different guns to say, the bald headed guy. Let's say, pistol blunderbusses, (steampunk), modern firearms or sci-fi; the model would sell like hotcakes if you could tweak it. You could do this like Heresy, with the sprue included, or just do some cool weapon packs (attach the hands!!) and you're off and running. Cheers.
We would love to have head options or arm options (or both) like we have done on occasion with DHL and Warlord. Not every figure, but many. It's a nice way to add versaitility to a piece to help it appeal to more consumers without increasing price.

These are so awesome! They are *definitely* on my must-buy list! Thanks, Reaper, for launching this - I hope they sell like crazy.

BTW, can we know who the sculptors are on the previews, besides Bob Ridolfi on the cowgirl?

Oversized sized Space Soldiers in Powered armor would be nice.

Aliens that are really alien would be nice, but this looks like a 'player character' heavy line

Can we start the Minis We Want To See - Chronoscope thread yet?

'Cause I want more troopers, more cowboys, some weapons packs with really cool ray-guns so that I can have minis to go with my long-planned Serenity campaign because those troopers scream Alliance grunts to me...

Oh... and could you make some modern era sailors? Like SEALs and flight deck personnel? And to help the cause, perhaps those British colonial troopers that Rigger wants? I can always put elf heads on them..