Sign in to follow this  
ThePolo

More Sci-Fi

Here's three more I finished up this week... I'm pretty much just assembly lining them at this point. I'm going for 'high tabletop' quality, if I have to quantify it. But these minis will actually see play, so I'm not going all-out on them:

post-105-1205352432.jpg

post-105-1205352442.jpg

post-105-1205352451.jpg

And, man... I can't wait for the Chronoscope minis to start showing up... Whoot.

• Like 1

The VOID minis are flingin'-Flangin' perfect for Shadowrun, as you've apparently noticed. I've got more than a few of them on my paint table myself. Nice work, especially the camo on the Delacque's pants. You also might want to try Corvus Belli's Infinity line for minis.

Yeah, I really love the Infinity miniatures, but no one local carries them, and they're a touch on the expensive side. I'll probably end up picking up a few of the 'must have's though.

And, yeah, the VOID miniatures are great fore SR... one of the local stores around here has a handful that he's basically got on clearance, and I think I'm his only customer that buys them. I've been picking up blisters for 2$ a piece over the last few weeks.