Sign in to follow this  
Crazycavey

Girl in snow coat and Semi Automatic

Not bumping but.

I'ts been suggested I turn the Gun on the side Gangster Style, any suggestions Folks, who would prefer to see a gun on its side "Gangland Style" or is it better as is with the more traditional style...?

Answers on a postcard please.

Overall I think she looks really good. Hard to give a critique as I'm not a sculptor. However, my personal preference is not to change the way she is holding the gun. The whole "gangland" style holding it sideways is only good for spraying shots in the general direction of your target, you are not likely to hit anything.

I agree -- I prefer a mini to look like she/he intends to actually use a weapon rather than posing with one.

One minor bit of critique, if I may...the volume of the back of the head looks a little small & flat. The back of the head, plus hair and parka hood, would seem to take up a little more space. Maybe be that area could be filled out a bit more. Just my $0.02.

I agree with Grey Horde about the head thing.

I will also add that the left arm looks a bit long. However, that could be the angle of the shot. Arms are notoriously difficult to get the proper length.

That being said, I think the fur lining looks solidly executed and I like her hair.

Well folks for all of you who asked when and where it will be released

(I don't know if its bad ethics to plug it for sale else where so strike the post if it is).

I am glad to say Black Orc has taken her on:

http://cart.blackorc.com/index.php?main_pa...products_id=388

Regards

CrazyCavey

P.S. I'll post some of my latests sculpt up soon