ReaperCon Sophie Auctions

Vaitalla

• Reaper User

Well, we're late off the mark this year but we do have a few Sophies in/done now and will be starting the auctions this week Wednesday! Jester's Sophie will be first up. He's dropped off the wings and done her up cruisin' on a rocket skateboard!

Pics of all the Sophies so far are here.

Keep your eyeballs peeled, I just got Marike's Sophie in and Derek's should reach us within the next couple weeks as well...and Jubilee's is almost done, too!! So new pics in that gallery will be comin' along shortly. ::):

--Anne

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOO! OOOO! Anne you did yours like the Casketworks cover! Very very NICE! Love it! Love the wings especially! Some very nice detail work on her. Still love Jester's, especially the armor and that engine. Of course, I still love mine. :-)

Can't wait to see what other folks dreamed up! Bring out yer bids people! ReaperCon needs you!

Keep your eyeballs peeled, I just got Marike's Sophie in and Derek's should reach us within the next couple weeks as well...and Jubilee's is almost done, too!! So new pics in that gallery will be comin' along shortly. ::):

Eek! Pressure!

=)

/ali

• Reaper User

Yep, when I have color art I tend to work with it...I consider it an homage to Talin for all his hard work! I thought about doing a second one of these, too, in more creative style, but I probably won't have the time.

Was sick yesterday, will try to shoot Marike's today...she did a very anime take on it! Love her colors. Should be up within a day or two. ::):

--Anne ::):

[working hard to catch up... Thanks for being patient, Anne.]

I've disarmed my Sophie. Perhaps she'll do the same to her viewers. :;):

Derek

• Reaper User

Growf, last night did not work to get the auction up, I am unable to do it tonight so it'll have to be Friday instead. Sorry about that folks. I could start 'em during the day, I suppose, but we get more bids if it ends at night...which means I have to post 'em in my off time at home, and sometimes Real Life intervenes!

Going upstairs to photo Marike's now, as penance for not putting Jester's up last night! :;):

--Anne ::D:

Here's hoping that the UPS guys don't make off with Derek's version this year!!! Are you sending it to a super secret location instead of HQ Derek? Make sure you take lots of pictures first! Can't wait to see Marike's...love all the others in the gallery so far. :wub: Looks like Sue had some fun!

debby

Here's hoping that the UPS guys don't make off with Derek's version this year!!! Are you sending it to a super secret location instead of HQ Derek? Make sure you take lots of pictures first!

Thanks. Yeah, we've devised a different plan for this year. It might or might not involve armored cars, couriers handcuffed to their briefcases (one real and several decoys), multiple-satellite GPS tracking, retinal scans, lasers, parachute drops, trained giant octopi and/or killer bees, and a network of tunnels between California and Texas (through a subterranean empire of dinosaurs, because negotiations with the shoggoths and xenophobic Cthulhu cultists fell through). It will probably cost a few trillion dollars, but delivery is guaranteed. :;):

Derek

Here's hoping that the UPS guys don't make off with Derek's version this year!!! Are you sending it to a super secret location instead of HQ Derek? Make sure you take lots of pictures first!

Thanks. Yeah, we've devised a different plan for this year. It might or might not involve armored cars, couriers handcuffed to their briefcases (one real and several decoys), multiple-satellite GPS tracking, retinal scans, lasers, parachuting dogs, trained giant octopi and/or killer bees, and a network of tunnels between California and Texas (through a subterranean empire of dinosaurs, because negotiations with the shoggoths and xenophobic Cthulhu cultists fell through). It will probably cost a few trillion dollars, but delivery is guaranteed. :;):

Derek

This is what I first read... I think my version is better.

Hopefully you'll get it through. I'm still angry over last years.

This is what I first read... I think my version is better.

Hopefully you'll get it through. I'm still angry over last years.

I'm missing something here. Derek's version never made it to HQ last year and was stolen???? I don't remember hearing about that one. How horrid! :down: I hope they caught the crook.