New Greens 3/21

Reaperbryan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie Guthrie does 54mm?!?! Yay! That summoner looks awesome, and so do her 'assistants'. The summoner's stance looks balanced and real, like she's compensating for the weight of the baby dragon (?) on her shoulder & back. Heck, the whole scene looks balanced and real. Luv it, gotta get a couple of these.

I can see me buying the Dragon Summoner just to 'liberate' the Dragon by her side...

Almost sad that she is 54mm or I would have bought a lots of them.

You realize that you will probably be able to buy the dragon out of the bits bins right?

If they are separate that works for me. I don't see blue tack by the Dragons feet, but he could be separate...

If they are separate that works for me. I don't see blue tack by the Dragons feet, but he could be separate...

Yes, the larger dragon is a separate piece. 5 pieces really. I invisioned these as juvenile dragons. I'd like to sculpt the adult someday. Thanks for the interest, Julie

Dragonborn? Why, yes. We'll be working on some models with definite draconic ancestry. For "available now", we have the Gaan-Hor reptus, which I think make good Dragonborn, as do a significant number of other reptus (Ra'am, Khong, To, T'Kay, etc.). Just add wings instead of the battle spines, and you're there! Also 3022 Half-dragon, if you add wings. (do all Dragonborn have wings, now that I think about it? I need to find that out.....)

Also - as to why there is no blue-tac on the standing dragon's feet -- I use blue-tac as a gentle, removable adhesive to hold pieces on when friction won't do the trick. The dragon stands without aid and gravity holds him to the stone. The woman needed blue-tac to help compensate for the weight, but with 3 feet on the ground, the dragon was stabe and wasn't going to fall over or slide off.

Dragonborn? Why, yes. We'll be working on some models with definite draconic ancestry.

Awesome. :)

Also 3022 Half-dragon, if you add wings. (do all Dragonborn have wings, now that I think about it? I need to find that out.....)

Not at first level, but as Dragonborn go up in level they have the option of developing draconic characteristics, such as claws, breath weapons, and wings. They have draconic heads, scaled bodies, and look buff, but they don't have tails as a default. To the consternation of many gaming geeks, Dragonborn females have breasts. :)

There are some pictures of Dragonborn from the Races & Classes book at an art gallery available here. There are pictures of Tieflings there that look kind of draconic, so look for the tails ... none of the Dragonborn pictures have tails.