Sign in to follow this  
Ironworker

Meta Humans

So I was wondering if you guys had considered any Shadowrun style fantasy race Modern/Future characters. Shadowrun isn't my favorite setting but I do know some guys who are very good at it and I'm about to start playing with them again so the topic was on my mind. I believe D20 Modern also had a campaign setting with fantasy races. The fantasy races could also be used as aliens in some futuristic settings.

It's not really a top of my list concern but I know it's hard to find things like elven deckers and non GW style orc street sams.

At a minimum, I would think things like weapon and accessory packs, combined with the DHL line will make those a bit easier. But yeah, I can see a market for it.

At a minimum, I would think things like weapon and accessory packs, combined with the DHL line will make those a bit easier. But yeah, I can see a market for it.

I think a sprue of fantasy race heads would be good too. Of course that wouldn't help anyone wanting to play a dwarf rigger but it would be a start.

I'm really hoping that a lot of the line will lean towards shadowrunnish stuff. Keeping fantasy races and giving them bionics and all sorts of cool hightech gear would be the coolest IMO.

Any Adonese would make fine Shadowrun characters. And make some CAV players happy.

And Rach Berserkers would be awesome!

Mike

Any Adonese would make fine Shadowrun characters. And make some CAV players happy.

And Rach Berserkers would be awesome!

Mike

And Malvern evangelists!