Color Charts MSP and RPP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rebuilding the chart angermuffin made and posted. It is being rebuilt in PowerPoint for 11"x17" tabloid paper. I am also including the Heavy Gear Blitz paints as I have recently bought the boxed set of them (Yes, I'm a paint whore; No, I don't need/want intervention; Just more colors to buy). I am including the Kickstarter paints as I will be buying them as soon as they are publicly available (Yes, I missed the Kickstarter; Long story). As soon as it is completed, I will post where to download it. So far, it is three pages.

• Like 1

Pass one of the build is attached in PDF. I kept to the theme/layout AngerMuffin used for the most part. There are four pages in 11" x 17" tabloid paper format for full-size. The paper size can be shrink to "fit to page" for smaller sized paper printing . If you would like the PowerPoint file, PM me and i'll email it to you.

The biggest thing needed to get to a final product is to better match the color hues to each other. I will make a second pass at doing so as time permits, but a volunteer to help would be great. Maybe one of the Reaper gurus can step in to assist and provide guidance in color hue alignment.

Thanks to Reaper for so many beautiful and well flowing colors! Thanks to AngerMuffin for the first poster!

Reaper Paint Swatch Poster with MSP, HD, HGB, & KS Paints.pdf

• Like 8

Pass one of the build is attached in PDF. I kept to the theme/layout AngerMuffin used for the most part. There are four pages in 11" x 17" tabloid paper format for full-size. The paper size can be shrink to "fit to page" for smaller sized paper printing . If you would like the PowerPoint file, PM me and i'll email it to you.

The biggest thing needed to get to a final product is to better match the color hues to each other. I will make a second pass at doing so as time permits, but a volunteer to help would be great. Maybe one of the Reaper gurus can step in to assist and provide guidance in color hue alignment.

Thanks to Reaper for so many beautiful and well flowing colors! Thanks to AngerMuffin for the first poster!

attachicon.gifReaper Paint Swatch Poster with MSP, HD, HGB, & KS Paints.pdf

This was exactly what I was looking for, excellent chart! I even really like how the kick starter paints are in place also as I wait for delivery of mine. Considering taking this up to the office supply store and getting a large version printed and laminated perhaps. I was worried they would not shrink down well, but they are fine also on 8 1/2 x 11 paper from my color laser printer.

Much thanks!

Ouch, and just realized I can print this out on my 24" wide photo printer for a great poster....silly me.

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 1

This is great! I'm gonna print it up on 11X17 paper and make a poster!

Thanks for all the work on this. Nice job!

max,

thanks! i printed it on 11x17 and then realized how huge it was going to be, but oh well if you have the wall space LOL

This was exactly what I was looking for, excellent chart! I even really like how the kick starter paints are in place also as I wait for delivery of mine. Considering taking this up to the office supply store and getting a large version printed and laminated perhaps. I was worried they would not shrink down well, but they are fine also on 8 1/2 x 11 paper from my color laser printer.

Much thanks!

Ouch, and just realized I can print this out on my 24" wide photo printer for a great poster....silly me.

harrek,

thanks! i tested it out on 8 1/2x11 and it was still legible so i was happy with posting it. i would like to see it on poster sized 24" paper. i bet that would be handy. if you need the powerpoint to better make the 24" poster, let me know.

I will update the chart when the KS paints get number codes.

This is great! I'm gonna print it up on 11X17 paper and make a poster!

Thanks for all the work on this. Nice job!

max,

thanks! i printed it on 11x17 and then realized how huge it was going to be, but oh well if you have the wall space LOL

>

Much thanks!

harrek,

thanks! i tested it out on 8 1/2x11 and it was still legible so i was happy with posting it. i would like to see it on poster sized 24" paper. i bet that would be handy. if you need the powerpoint to better make the 24" poster, let me know.

I will update the chart when the KS paints get number codes.

Sure, send me the powerpoint. I can then play with formatting on the wide roll photo printer.

Revision 1 is attached in PDF. In Rev 1, the paint code numbers were added for the Kickstarter paints (Thanks, Fanguad, for pointing me to the post). Otherwise, only other updates was to the Legend. It should print fine on 8 1/2 x 11, even though it was still built for 11 x 17. My test print looks good in both sizes. As with before if you want the PowerPoint, PM me the email address where you want it sent.

Clay

(MikeGolfJ3)

Reaper Paint Swatch Poster with MSP, HD, HGB, & KS Paints (Rev 1).pdf

Edited by MikeGolfJ3