Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Color Charts MSP and RPP

Sorry to necro this thread, but I am looking at apps for paint selection and inventory on iOS. I found one called Paint Picker that purports to help with selection of color schemes, but sadly it is missing Reaper's line of paints. The author says if one has RGB codes for lines of paints his app doesn't have, to drop him a line. Any idea if and where I could find such information? Is this the right place? And is there an updated version of the PDF linked a few pages back? It's been a couple years...

14 hours ago, nonzerovalue said:

Sorry to necro this thread, but I am looking at apps for paint selection and inventory on iOS. I found one called Paint Picker that purports to help with selection of color schemes, but sadly it is missing Reaper's line of paints. The author says if one has RGB codes for lines of paints his app doesn't have, to drop him a line. Any idea if and where I could find such information? Is this the right place? And is there an updated version of the PDF linked a few pages back? It's been a couple years...

Can't help with that app, but you may want to register your interest for an iOS version in the Paint Track thread... https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/68107-paint-track-apps/

As for an updated PDF, I don't know if ones been made or not.  I can say though that the Reaper HD paints have been discontinued. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe