Sign in to follow this  
HamishMcGreigh

Lahmian Vampiress

Very cool work, interesting color choice with her as well. Really breaks away from the norm of the dark evil look.

Mounted is always is better than unmounted, thats not a tough choice :devil:

I like this a lot; having mounted and unmounted is very neat.

Did you do a lot of your own modifications here to make her mounted? If so please elaborate.

Agree with above comments; a fun and refreshing take on the color scheme.

Looks great-

just be careful w/ the color of the horse- 99% of the time a brown horse will have a black mane, tail, nose and will get darker toward the bottom of its legs. The few solid brown horses out there tend to be really dark, or will require lots of expensive breeding :)

Looks great-

just be careful w/ the color of the horse- 99% of the time a brown horse will have a black mane, tail, nose and will get darker toward the bottom of its legs. The few solid brown horses out there tend to be really dark, or will require lots of expensive breeding :)

And a Vampire Countess wouldn't have the resources to get one? I'll note you didn't say anything about its evil, glowing, red eyes. :B): Thanks, though, I really don't know anything about horses. I'll do some research before I paint another.

Hahahaha, see thats just because the last time my pony threw me, i'm fairly certain his eyes were glowing red when i looked up at him from the ground. and mine were probably glowing back at him... so excellent job on the eyes ;)

but unfortunately, the breed this horse is isnt one that would come in brown, regardless of the influence of a vampire countess . you can tell b/c of its build and the feathers on its legs... but now i'm just being a horse geek. hehe :upside:

You did a fantastic job. I've painted the unmounted one.

The skin looks a bit too healthy for undead, and the aquamarines could have been highlighted up further.

You did a fantastic job. I've painted the unmounted one.

The skin looks a bit too healthy for undead, and the aquamarines could have been highlighted up further.

Very nice color choices. Though I agree the skin looks a bit alive. Great job.

Simple: She's on a battlefield and she fed recently. :P