Drybrushing with my WN Series 7 brush

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The technique you described would be called a "side brush". It is quite different from drybrushing. However, if you want to drybrush with your series sevens, go for it... they're yours. Do what you will with them.

Oh, and on the subject of Anne's opinions of drybrushing... I overheard her talking to a painter. I distinctly heard her say, "Drybrushing is Fine". I hope to have the quote on a T-shirt some day.

Sorry guys, but I get the distinct impression someone who started the thread is laughing at the monitor right now at how everyone is reacting as if he's desecrating something sacred. I'm not saying good brushes shouldn't be treated well, etc. etc. I'm saying that I'm pretty sure the point of the topic was so the poster could laugh as everyone freaked out...

Sorry guys, but I get the distinct impression someone who started the thread is laughing at the monitor right now at how everyone is reacting as if he's desecrating something sacred. I'm not saying good brushes shouldn't be treated well, etc. etc. I'm saying that I'm pretty sure the point of the topic was so the poster could laugh as everyone freaked out...

Sorry Bryan. I disagree.