ReaperCon Sophie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like her without the wings myself. In fact I know someone would would love to receive her as a gift probably already painted up! :devil::wub:::D:

However, how are we sure this isn't an April Fool's Joke posted yesterday?

I like her too without the wings and I hope you're wrong or I'll be one unhappy camper . :down:

Can we find out who is sculpting her? I know Reaper knows but the question is whether or not they're willing to tell us.

Again, I find this Sophie too 'sweet'. Sophie = succubus = not sweet according to the rules. I'll pick up a couple and put them into the 'saving for later' bin but not on my top ten list.

Now if she were riding this thing down with a whip in her hand and an expression of anticipation at the havoc it would cause, that would be a whole different story!

• Reaper User

Maybe *your* succubi = evil; our Sophie is cute and sweet and the only thing wicked about her is probably her sense of humor! :lol: And we like her that way! ::):

And no I'm not gonna say who's sculpting her; I'll leave it to ReaperRon and ReaperBryan to decide to spill that can o' beans. :;):

--Anne ::D:

And *my* idea of a succubus exists in a fantasy setting.

Which is why I didn't paint a 2005 or 2007 Sophie, and why I won't be buying (or painting) a 2008 Sophie.

2006 Sophie was *close* to a fantasy setting.

• Reaper User

We'll see what we can do for next year's Sophie for ya, Phil. I kinda like the idea of a "Crusader Sophie" in female paladin armor...but then, I'm biased! :lol:

In truth, the decision of what kind of Sophie to do is usually based on whatever Reaper's up to that year or whatever sounds different or cool in the suggestions from forums or our own employees and owners. Thus the classic the first year, the "pro-Texas" the second year...third year we really just wanted to so something art nouveau-ish and New Orleans tribute-ish; fourth year it was "wow, we've never seen a sci-fi succubus, let's go there!" ::D: This year's choice was very Chronoscope-inspired because that is our new thing. ::): For the future--who knows??

--Anne