Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

Rage Chronicles 2008 Final

Thanks!

Slight delay: I'm going to be adding a credits page this afternoon (Houston time), so the doc won't be up for Gus's review until morning (Chiang Mai time).

Ron

A HUGE Thank You to Ron Vutpakdi for his work on making this file much better!

I have updated the file linked to in the original post. Everyone who is interested, please re-download it. ::):

Awesome Ron, Thanks!

So this improved version is still a pre-layout version, correct? At some point we'll still see a version with the rules portion laid out more similar to that of RC08?

Just so I don't get all excited and have it bound up all snazzy if something even fancier is headed our way eventually.

Awesome Ron, Thanks!

So this improved version is still a pre-layout version, correct? At some point we'll still see a version with the rules portion laid out more similar to that of RC08?

Just so I don't get all excited and have it bound up all snazzy if something even fancier is headed our way eventually.

Very nice. It definitely looks better this way.

You're quite welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, what I did was a rearrangement so that we have just an improved version of the "Pre-Layout" version and not the official, snazzy, Layout version. I did add a credits page at Gus's suggestion and a "permission granted to reproduce" line at Kim's.

I'm going to have to wait until I get back to work on Monday to send Gus the files for individual factions (with army lists, faction abilities, and cards): I've only got Acrobat 6 on my machine, and this version of Acrobat doesn't seem to like the combined files that I created with Acrobat 7 enough to allow me to "optimize" the faction files for some unknown reason. At this point, the files are just too big.

Sorry for the delay!

Ron

Imps lost Band... Color me not happy about it. Hundreds of Imps is were it should be at!

I don't recall exactly where Gus posted the change. Grunts lost band.

Can we get it as *.doc maybe, it makes doing demo lists with specific FA's soooo much easier.

Looks Fab BTW

Can we get it as *.doc maybe, it makes doing demo lists with specific FA's soooo much easier.

Shouldn't be necessary: the PDF is unprotected, so you can select a portion of text (like an SA), right click, and then select "copy" to copy the selected text to the clipboard. Then, paste the text wherever you want it to go.

Ron

I just got done playing against Razig tonight. Normally, this doesn't show up because I am playing Dwarves. But, tonight I was proxying Elves just to try something different. Since Bane negates Tough, we never bother looking to see who has Tough with Razig. ::): But, we noticed that Baron LeBone has no Tough ability listed. That doesn't seem right, so we ruled that he had tough equal to Major Blood, which is Tough/3.

Is this just an oversight, and the Baron should actually have Tough/3? Or was this on purpose? If so, why was it on purpose? :unsure:

Wild Bill :blues:

Wow...since you said that, I went through and looked at all of my Razig pdfs (the original and the 1.2 version) and you are right, Baron never had Tough. Whoops...oh well. He failed the Tough roll anyways, so it's all good. ^_^

Never mind now! ::):

Wild Bill :blues:

This was pointed out to me by a newbie player that there some confusing text int the Nefsokar section .

In the sublists , it lists Khamsin Archer, Grunt but the data card says Khamsin Ranger . Also the faction list has the Lesser Avatar, Monster listed but he couldn't find it in the data cards until I pointed out that it was probably the Avatar of Sekhmet . Please make the appropriate changes in the final layout . :poke:

Instead of making a special rule, couldn't Skadi, Half-Goddess just be a warlord and have the Champion SA?

No, because she's special:) I was against it because I think a big hero was needed other than the pig. Making her a champion means only a warlord can take her, as a champion it knocks 7 leaders out of getting her. She was a hero by design, had she been a Warlord we'd probably shaved her melee and given her the range making her different from Battlefury. As is the dwarfs don't need three melee warlords, the king and Battlefury fill that gap. Gus may feel differently but that's my opinion.