ummmm yah ok

haldir

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... I played this for the Magic players tonight and the reaction was well... scary. My ears still hurt from the screams. I had to stop the song out of fear they'd smash the laptop.

Good thing I've heard it enough times now that I can just sing it (got the link sent a half dozen times to my email), yeah... fun evening ::D:

The snuggle song was the perfect thing I needed to send my sweetie when I was away.

I know he loves me because his reaction was "Awwww..... that's so cute. I wish you were here to snuggle with."

Instead of, "OMG that is the most annoying crap ever."

*feels all warm and fuzzy*

I think it may have originally been in german, the synching and lyrics seem to be more on...

It look a few courses of Rammstein's "Feuer Frei" to get that out of my head...

Dude, your whacked. I thought that video was so coooool. The beat/tempo/everything was so upbeat. That who Euro thing inspired me to listen to Eisbrecher - Leider. I thought it was very comparable to the bunny song. :devil: And then I went and played Halo3 online to vent my appreciation for the bunny cuteness.