Sign in to follow this  
Mad Pat

RAGE Chronicles 2008 - Data Cards

Longbow repair? Seems to be lacking a repair, even though is has 0-1-2-dead. Probably a 3 or 4 down there, I would guess. Wanted to repair this evening, and couldn't.....

Didn't check, but any other 2 DT things that got increased to three not get it (Dragonfly??)

Mike

Dragonfly is still two-track, only one in the game. Should check the Barracuda though.

so far from what i have seen I love the new cards

especially the Rach stuff :devil::wub:

i am with Castlebuilder time to make a force and call it the zoo Jackals, cudas and moguls oh my ::D:

Any ideas on when these will be finalized?

I'd love to build a task force for ReaperCon, but I find it difficult to proceed without knowing whether or not the point values of the models I select will be the same when everything is finalized.

Everything is technically in place were just waiting on seals of approval.

Everything will be slotted in and available before ReaperCon as RC08 will be the official Errata in play.

Everything is technically in place were just waiting on seals of approval.

Everything will be slotted in and available before ReaperCon as RC08 will be the official Errata in play.

But what about models that had errors, like the Dragonfly's CFP? I think that's what people are referring to.

The cards that are currently published are not the final cards, thus the Beta markings on them. We will push updated final cards upon approval and in theory with plenty of times for folks to make force adjustments.

Also some items marked as errors by beta testers were in fact not errors, but changes to the card. I am double checking everything again though just in case.

They'd better hurry, there's only 16 days till the CAV tournament.

Of course I should remember that Reaper gives preferential treatment to Warlord over CAV, so it may take them a while to get the new cards and rules approved.

Are all mortar teams, armored and not, supposed to be bulky? That means a mortar section can never have more than 3 tubes?