beach babe libby

dargrin

Commission this time. When I first painted this up my client wanted me to see if I can make the suit bigger. The suit was actually sculpted to her body so I tried to make it a bit bigger. I am happy how she came out.

Your thoughts?

post-1360-1207959049.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks OKF.

Here is a booty shot. Client insisted that the hat be a straw type. She was happy how it came out. Me too.

The one thing that really doesn't photo well is the water. What can you do?

post-1360-1207963531.jpg

Looks great dargrin, very nice job sculpting the suit by the way. Like your skin tone as well, nice tanned look to her.

What scale is she?

Quote from the Hasslefree website:

We manufacture 28mm scale fantasy and sci-fi figures. We work to a 'true' 28mm scale and not a 'heroic' scale which means that approximately a 5'10" tall man would be 28mm to his eye level.

We manufacture 28mm scale fantasy and sci-fi figures. We work to a 'true' 28mm scale and not a 'heroic' scale which means that approximately a 5'10" tall man would be 28mm to his eye level.

And there you go.

Any progress on the Sophey with the damaged goods(Fixed now, hehe)?

I know I am going off topic but:

She in process. I just a new set of wings and I am desiding on color schemes right now. Actually choosing a set of wings to replace the old ones took a bit. I still have a few others before her. I am really trying to take my time.

Does the water look as brown in real life? IMO, the water seems a bit dark and muddy looking.

The water does look darker in the picture. If I didn't delete the picture I will show you what I was tryng to acheve.

can't remember if I commented over at the FoD.

Skintones look great on her.

Does the water look as brown in real life? IMO, the water seems a bit dark and muddy looking.

If it had a larger base it would show the sewage outflow pipe further down...

Ishil

The water does look darker in the picture. If I didn't delete the picture I will show you what I was tryng to acheve.

Lately, I've been using Golden's Gloss Gel Medium for water (since the Matte never becomes completely clear)