Sign in to follow this  
Minky

scuttlebones?

hey guys i'm going to make myself a scuttlebones mini only problem is i dont know anything about him. does he have any fluff? any ideas what i should make him look like? i know hes a giant crab but how do i make it razig-ish? any ideas? has anyone alraedy made one? lemme know thanks.

Scuttlebones is a brand-spankin' new addition to Razig in RC08. As such, there's no real fluff for him, nor any models at this time. He did get his start in a Warlord thread some time ago, so you might try using your search-fu to find him. Try Scuttlebones or Scuttlebutt and see what the forum drags up...

~v

You are kidding right, that looks like a new Captain D's or Long John Silvers logo:) I hope he gets the pirate hat and captain hook arm. Not really.

Minky you might find something at an aquarium store or ebay. I know Micheals sells tubes of plastic animals and one is sea creatures but it pretty much looks like a plastic tube toy.

I can't think of a mini of a crab though. You might be able to find a crayfish or lobster that would work also. I'll look online.

Why do a get the image of the new Dwarven Knee breakers chasing after Scuttlebones shouting, "come back here lunch!!!" ::P:

Well I found a giant crab, one of those really nice plastic animals. The kind they sell at museums and zoos. The body is a little larger than a giant base. His legs were out in sterotypical crab fashion, so he was about 6" in diameter. But with my trusty exacto, green stuff and super glue, he is now on a giant base. He has 4 legs planted, 4 attacking and his claws are raised above his head... face. He is quite the menacing little guy, actually he is a pretty big guy, nearly as big as Rath. After painting he looks pretty good, rusty brown and black.

Although I don't play Razig. Minky and Shakhak do and they are in my gaming group. So he'll get a good home. I do have three razig models though, with a slight investment :unsure: ... no, no he needs to go.

Scuttlebones is a brand-spankin' new addition to Razig in RC08. As such, there's no real fluff for him, nor any models at this time. He did get his start in a Warlord thread some time ago, so you might try using your search-fu to find him. Try Scuttlebones or Scuttlebutt and see what the forum drags up...

~v

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?...27397&st=15

Post #28?

I was looking at this crab, he looks good I think, but not real undead. How do you undead something that looks the same dead as it does alive?

Make some big cracks and holes in the main shell. Tear off half of one of the big claws, or have one claw hang limp on the side.

Make some big cracks and holes in the main shell. Tear off half of one of the big claws, or have one claw hang limp on the side.

Great suggestions. I already added a little spanish moss, as seaweed, hanging from his limbs, which helped a lot.