Fear the House of Mouse

haldir

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just the natural evolution from 101 Dalmations, Beethoven, Beethoven's Second, and the Air Bud movies. Naturally after success with the doggie family movie, people will want to see the doggie action flick. Cats and Dogs did pretty well in the theatre IIRC, so the spy/mystery genre has also been completed.

I just fear the late night Cinemax doggie movies that have been circulating...

I've sometimes wondered, how often do Paris Hilton's dogs take a crap in her handbag? And does she have the bag cleaned, or throw it away and buy a new one?

Ishil

Only peasants re-use the same thing more than once. She actuallys gets a new dog everyday and a matching purse.

Bill

Greetings Friends! I am Wyrmgear (you can call me wyrm) and I would like to welcome you to the end of the world! No pushing please there is plenty of room...

Kids, (yes kid's movie..) lets discuss the 50% lover in the title... You see when a moma chihuahua and a papa chiuahua love each other, they get a bottle of wine and a Barry White album, then......

Greetings Friends! I am Wyrmgear (you can call me wyrm) and I would like to welcome you to the end of the world! No pushing please there is plenty of room...

Gasp!!! The great and all powerful Wyrm? I thought you were dead? On that last mission, you and Plisken, the cargo of rum and all those Bannana Tropics gals.

This is day to rejoice! The Wyrm is back! Let there be celebrations and frolicking in his name.

:devil:

Kids, (yes kid's movie..) lets discuss the 50% lover in the title... You see when a moma chihuahua and a papa chiuahua love each other, they get a bottle of wine and a Barry White album, then......

Wonder if they'll be an increase in chihuahua breeding mill sales after this movie.

Not like Disney's never made stinkers in the past...

Heresy you speak of Sir!

Unlike GW Inquisitors, the Disney ones aren't covered with skulls and scrips. When the happy looking team of Disney people come to your front door, dressed in golf shirts and covered with Mickey Mouse ears, fastpass tickets hanging from the multitude of pins on their clothes, you won't laugh then.

Disney Inquisitors are a cruel lot. When they start applying that Country Bear Jamboree fire iron to the bottoms of your feet...

"Sharky, who has bad movies?"

"Disney! ha ha ha ha."

"Oh, I'm so dissappointed. That isn't the answer we wanted to hear. Tsk tsk."

Sizzle sizzle sizzle Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Now, Sharky, who makes bad movies?"

"Universal! Universal Studios!"

"That's better. I see your going to recover just fine."

Wonder if they'll be an increase in chihuahua breeding mill sales after this movie.

As if chi's weren't one of the breeds that had puppy mill over abundance already. :angry:

Yep. Everyone will want to have one, for about a month or two and then the ones who realize the work involved will give the dog away to a friend or dump it at the pound. Meanwhile, the puppy slavers (that's how I think of them) are making some serious bank on this whole thing.

I could be wrong, but our county animal control put down almost 15,000 animals last year due to overbreeding and not enough people wanting an animal, and they had a 70% adoption rate.

All the animal lovers usually already have two or three. I've got three cats, rotten buggers, already, not counting the six strays that don't seem to want to leave me alone. Of course, I think they just want me for the food and medicine I give them. Rotten users.

Disney Inquisitors are a cruel lot. When they start applying that Country Bear Jamboree fire iron to the bottoms of your feet...

I'll just remind them of Song of the South and escape while they recoil in horror. :poke:

I'll just remind them of Song of the South and escape while they recoil in horror. :poke:

Won't work. Disney Inquisitors have all memorized all of the Song of the South numbers for their torture rituals. All mentioning it will do is make them say "Oh, you like that one, too?!?", and cause them to break out in poorly sung renditions from it. :blink:

Remember, the most fearsome thing about Disney Inquisitors is their unbridled enthusiasm and joy!

Chris (who used to be married to a Disney employee).

I don't know which frightens me more - the fact that people will want to see this or the fact that it was even put into production in the first place.

For me it's the latter. I'm shocked at the kind of dreck and drivel that gets greenlighted these days.