Sorry, I have again to ask a question :unsure: :

The default Darkspawn army list is a mixed listed of Elves (Isiri and Corrupt) and Demons ?!

The conclave list is a more or less true demon list ?!

Will there ever a "true" Elves list for the darkspawn ??

Sorry, I have again to ask a question :unsure: :

The default Darkspawn army list is a mixed listed of Elves (Isiri and Corrupt) and Demons ?!

The conclave list is a more or less true demon list ?!

Will there ever a "true" Elves list for the darkspawn ??

I hope they dive deeper into the corrupted elf and especially the Isiri elves in future Darkspawn releases.

I think they can now that their more monstrous races have been expanded on and the Blood Stone Gnomes have been pulled out of the faction.

I know I'd like to see some Isiri adepts. Those scrawny half demon elves just have too much potential to go unnoticed.

The imps aren't flyers anymore?!?!?

They haven't been since RC2008 came out in April, and during quite a bit of the Beta. They now have Hover, which essentially grants you the movement of a Flyer, but without the protection against melee and ranged attacks of being airborne. Think of them as Flyers-Lite now.

So, what is Xeldorian, Tyrant of Darkness? I'm curious what would have the ability to have RA 6.

I read somewhere it was an eye-beast. Don't know anything about eye-beasts. Why would they have six RAs? I looked at DHL models: Conjuctivus and Eyebeast, but they offer me little help in understanding?

My understanding is that he is like a beholder from D&D. Each eye stalk fires a magical beam attack. The high RA# seems most suitable to simulating that ability.

Edited by bluethunder

I wonder who is going to sculpt it? I'd like to see Jason Wiebe do it. I like his monsters.

I was looking through the Darkspawn models. I take it its demons, elves and some kind of hybrids. Which models are elves? And that not counting things with pinchers and claws...

So are these the only "traditional" drow or dark elves?

Witch Queen

Javolith

Vysa

Nasithe

Thuusia, Pain Mage

Aundine

Isiri Paintender

I don't think any of the Isiri are traditional Drow or Dark Elf. The Isiri are elves of various types that have been crossed with demons.

Think Elven Tieflings, whose demonic heritage is not only embraced, but twisted and manipulated by rituals. So you get claws on some, horns on others, and with the right ritual you get the Burrowing Spawn or Soul Tender.

The Witch Queen and Aundine are Corrupted Elves. Born as full blood elves, then drawn to the darkspawn.