Here is my latest 1500 pt list. PLMK what you think and if you think it can be improved upon.

Troop 1 -725 pts

Judas Bloodspire, V (Greater Magic Armor,Luckstone)

Gauntfield

Nightspecter

4xCrimson Knight, V

Skeletal Archers

Troop 2 -545pts

Elsabeth Briakiss, V (Greater Magic Armor)

Naomi, V (Greater Familiar, Fireball, Counter Spell, 2x Ice Shards, Ice Blast, 2x Summon Spect Minion)

2x Crimson Knight, V

Skeletal Archers

Troop 3 -53 pts

Deathrider (Outrider)

Troop 4 -177 pts

Lord Vandrian, V (Chilling Aura, Greater Magic Armor, Outrider)

5 cards, 15 figures plus 6-8 minions (10 Vampires, 2-10 non-corp, 11 Warmasters, 2 w/DV17, and 1 w/DV16)

Too many spells. Drop some and throw a couple skeletal spearmen in there. Maybe drop the Nightspectre and add Bloodseeker.

Here is my latest 1500 pt list. PLMK what you think and if you think it can be improved upon.

Troop 1 -725 pts

Judas Bloodspire, V (Greater Magic Armor,Luckstone)

Gauntfield

Nightspecter

4xCrimson Knight, V

Skeletal Archers

Troop 2 -545pts

Elsabeth Briakiss, V (Greater Magic Armor)

Naomi, V (Greater Familiar, Fireball, Counter Spell, 2x Ice Shards, Ice Blast, 2x Summon Spect Minion)

2x Crimson Knight, V

Skeletal Archers

Troop 3 -53 pts

Deathrider (Outrider)

Troop 4 -177 pts

Lord Vandrian, V (Chilling Aura, Greater Magic Armor, Outrider)

5 cards, 15 figures plus 6-8 minions (10 Vampires, 2-10 non-corp, 11 Warmasters, 2 w/DV17, and 1 w/DV16)

Assume best case scenario you are going to get to cast 4 offensive spells. Naomi is carrying too many, and Spectral Minion isn't what it used to be, I'd dump points you are spending on it into bringing a few skeleton warriors to the board. If you removed the two summon spells you could probably justify the remainder of her spell list.

A single Deathrider is a waste in my mind, if you want to invest in Cavalry best to pair Vandrian with Gadrun and a few Deathriders under one troop.

Not nearly enough models for my liking, but you can give it a go, I think you'll find that even though you have quality models on the board your lack of numbers will hurt you against many builds.

Assume best case scenario you are going to get to cast 4 offensive spells. Naomi is carrying too many, and Spectral Minion isn't what it used to be, I'd dump points you are spending on it into bringing a few skeleton warriors to the board. If you removed the two summon spells you could probably justify the remainder of her spell list.

A single Deathrider is a waste in my mind, if you want to invest in Cavalry best to pair Vandrian with Gadrun and a few Deathriders under one troop.

Not nearly enough models for my liking, but you can give it a go, I think you'll find that even though you have quality models on the board your lack of numbers will hurt you against many builds.

Sorry, guess I should have prefaced with the fact that no one around my area plays tournaments. We also tend to play on a board that is bigger than 4'x4' and at least 3-5 pieces of terrain per square foot (a left over from an anti-GW element in my club). So there is usually another turn in the game before both sides close giving Naomi a chance to cast another spell or 2 in the game. The minions are a better deal than a skeleton at 1/2 to 1/3 of the pt cost for VERY similar ability and with non-corp can pass through your models, terrain, &c. to help out the 4 BIG models in taking down enemies in 1 round)

The Deathrider is there, as several folk in the group tend to bring Totem of Battle or have nasty shooty elves. He has the speed and the non-corporeal to ignore terrain thus threatening the Totem or the lov DV ranged guys.

The strategy is to lay back for a turn or 2 to bring the minions on line and give your opponent a chance to over commit to one side of the board or the other. Then destroy the lead elements for the heal spells their bodies represent. As most will survive your opponent's follow up attacks, Warmaster should have helped bloody any victors. Then work from there to exploit as I can.

I thought about a Bloodseeker and Book of Tactics by dropping The Nightspecter, Deathrider, and Ice shards or something like that. I haven't played with The Nightspecter and thoght that I would give him a spin.

Thanks for the feedback. Brian