Anyone see this yet?

haldir

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rented the first movie from Netflix a few months ago & gotta admit I wish I would have seen it in the theatre. I'm old school when it comes to Transformes (ie 80s cartoon), but I thought they did a great job in bringing the characters to life & such. I hope the 2nd one is as good if not better then the 1st.

This is an unofficial fan production. The actual plot, character list and anything else is still not released yet. However, there are rumours that Devastator will appear in the second.... yes please! :bday:

Just a second... I will find a fan concept of this...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/R_ZoEn...tatorFanArt.jpg

This trailer is a result of another rumour that the second TF movie would actually be a live action remake of the 80's animated movie. I think that this is very unlikely.

Great. Another movie my older son will want to watch over and over again.

And over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ad nauseum...

Yea I knew the trailer in the first one was fanmade/unofficial the instant i heard orson wells' voice... he was the voice of unicron in the original animated movie, died before it was released, and that was his voice for unicron in the youtube video :P

But I still got excited...

I don't want it to be a remake of the 80s movie. That would be lame, especially since that moron Hot Rod becomes leader of the Autobots! Hot Rod?? As if!! :grr:

Ok ok ok...I'm calm now. ^_^

I want to see Grimlock and the rest of the dinobots. That would be awesome!!! :devil:

Wild Bill :blues:

If they do include Devastator, they simply HAVE to have Dinobots... and not the dumb 'me, Grimlock, no brains' versions, either. I still have my full set of Constructicons, and all the Dinobots! Big Transformers fan checking in here. In fact, some of my 'Worlds Smallest Transformers' are the same size as my CAV minis... :ph34r:

Honestly, right now I just crave a serious movie with a lot less of the humour (Frenzy was basically just a Gremlin and the jokes simply didnt work) and a serious battle scenario - not a huge fight, but lots of characters hidden in society.

I really dont see how an 80s remake would work. It is aimed at the wrong age group, and doesnt fit the feel of the first movie.

You know I knew that was fan made after I posted (seen the posts regarding that), I guess the Dreamworks logo thingee at the begining threw me off a bit. Then again I was listening to Linkin Park's "What I've done" at the time, so I guess I got excited about a sequel.

Got love Grimlock, or "Me, Grimlock!" If the movies does come out in 09, that would be about time for a dino-revitation. (Dino mania seems to come & go ever few years, ha ha)