Awfully quiet...

morganm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*me/ shows up with a stone and some stone-soup seasoning*

I can do something about the quietness. Actually I kind of feel for those poor folk in Dallas right about now. It seems that a fairly good chunk of the rowdiest RCon element had to remain home this year.

As for what's going on with the GA bunch, I am thinking a consolation cookout is in order..and that means beer..and cupcakes...and possibly even orcs of the cute variety.

Yeah, I'm missing my RCon friends..but dont worry, I'm not missing out too much.

*me/ shows up with a stone and some stone-soup seasoning*

I can do something about the quietness. Actually I kind of feel for those poor folk in Dallas right about now. It seems that a fairly good chunk of the rowdiest RCon element had to remain home this year.

As for what's going on with the GA bunch, I am thinking a consolation cookout is in order..and that means beer..and cupcakes...and possibly even orcs of the cute variety.

Yeah, I'm missing my RCon friends..but dont worry, I'm not missing out too much.

I'm missing you and Ben and Steve already Spike

I hope the conventioners choke on pewter. Unless they post pics of the ones for the RotD figures Ed and gang mentioned. :bday:

They better post pics, or I'll write them in as villians for my next story. Bad villians too. :grr: Not the cool type. :devil:

I just got some inspiration so I'll be busy tomorrow on new stuff. But Friday, I'll be wondering, wondering what the lucky few are seeing and painting.

Perhaps, if they like us, they'll post and tell us how things are going.

Such a pleasant evening spent hanging out at Reaper this evening. ::D:

Sergeant Heisler was the worst of the bunch. At Stalag 14 he was often known for kicking the stray puppies that used to run around the camp. The prisoners used to call him Heinie Heisler, but never to his face.

:rolleyes:

Such a pleasant evening spent hanging out at Reaper this evening. ::D:

Sergeant Heisler was the worst of the bunch. At Stalag 14 he was often known for kicking the stray puppies that used to run around the camp. The prisoners used to call him Heinie Heisler, but never to his face.

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

They better post pics, or I'll write them in as villians for my next story. Bad villians too. :grr: Not the cool type. :devil:

Just make sure you spell my name right :lol:

Lieutenant Spartan, hmmmm, sounds Italian. You Italian? I could always work in some black shirt stuff. After all, there was the Blue Division which served with honor on the Ost Front.