Rcon 08 pictures?

dargrin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"m sure they'll eventually get posted around Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I hear due to Sergeant Heisler's boot of kicking, the puppies have sabotaged all the wi-fi and computer upload abilities.

It's a sad, sad thing; but, in another two or three days I figure we'll finally be graced with post-con pics.

My God Man! That's two days AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! We need a quick fix. Nownownownownownownow. *deepbreath* ::o: *deepbreath* ::o: *deepbreath* ::o: *deepbreath*

I guess, if we have no choice. :poke: Can you at least give us a hint at what the pics will be about? Something to drool over.

Cameras are allowed at ShinerCon, but I do believe they put something in the Kool-Aid that causes one's fingers to become clumsy and one's vision to become blurrzy and one's speech to become slurrzy so much so that one can scarcely say "Cheese" , let alone find the shutter release.... or so I've been told.

I believe you did see the new casketworks in those pictures...

I'm waiting to see if anyone got a picture of me and my boyfriend as I forgot to buy a small disposable camera, and he was unable to bring his camera. Sadly he had to leave to go home. ::(:

Egads. I'm not even there!

ReaperCon 08 Photos

Just a few that SD has sent me so far. He's supposed to be sending me more tonight.

Most excellent. 1 rep point for you. ::):

Looks like everyone is having fun and they have those cool new shirts. Lucky bums. Now I have to wonder who won the arm wrestling contest, and why that one guy at the end has big old paint splotch on his shoulder, AND does the Sonic catering have those wonderful chili cheese tater tots. ::P:

Egads. I'm not even there!

ReaperCon 08 Photos

Just a few that SD has sent me so far. He's supposed to be sending me more tonight.

Most excellent. 1 rep point for you. ::):

Looks like everyone is having fun and they have those cool new shirts. Lucky bums. Now I have to wonder who won the arm wrestling contest, and why that one guy at the end has big old paint splotch on his shoulder, AND does the Sonic catering have those wonderful chili cheese tater tots. ::P:

Yes, they did. Well, it all came separately and you could put it all together, but you know what I mean.