Rcon 08 pictures?

dargrin

Arm wrestling contest: Don't know

Splotch on his back: Jester at the convention artist's Sophie says speed paint-more info forth coming

Tots: Yes

Fun: Um, no-we were BEYOND fun!!!!!!

Yes, I'm home, had a blast-I think I have a whopping 4 pictures, but Bel Amore has a lot and, after she gets home, I'll make sure they get posted, at least the ones that are family safe!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I have to wonder who won the arm wrestling contest

Bryan put up a valiant fight, but in the end, I prevailed. :devil:

Huzzah! For the Champion, Huzzah! ::):

Good job. Will the Champion retain her post in ReaperCon 09? Will ReaperBryan make a come back? Will there be a new Champion? Stayed tunned for more Ninja Warr.........Stay tunned for more ReaperWarrior!

Those minis are SD's from his speed painting contests, btw.

Yes, at appears I missed much. SD didn't send me more photos, so you'll have to wait until he gets home now and I can dl them from the camera.

Sorry about that.

I also have one of those "install and run" photo galleries on my site that I will be using soon to organize the photos a little better -- that way the pictures of minis I meant to show to Ary won't be mixed in with pictures of Jester wearing a garbage bag.

This is a photo album on my personal/music site. Everything in the album is obviously minis related, however.

http://www.arcanasphere.com/minis/thumbnails.php?album=11 -- RCon 2008 album. I got more pictures than originally planned, and spent most of the morning resizing/cleaning them all up.

I am also sorry to anyone whose name I missed or got wrong. Just drop me a PM if you need anything changed. ::D:

I've been having waaaay too much fun to take out the camera.

And cameras aren't allowed at ShinerCon.

:ph34r: secret handshake :ph34r:

Bahh...I have to be sure and make it to ShinerCon next year.

Cameras are allowed at ShinerCon, but I do believe they put something in the Kool-Aid that causes one's fingers to become clumsy and one's vision to become blurrzy and one's speech to become slurrzy so much so that one can scarcely say "Cheese" , let alone find the shutter release.... or so I've been told.

And you must know the password.. And only those who know the secret handshake can gain the knowledge of the password..

:ph34r: *secret handshake* :ph34r:

I have pictures of ShinerCon '07, and as long as my demands are met, nothing will be revealed.......................

As for my demands...............I'll have to think about that.

TJ - we know where you live. And you know how ugly that secret handshake can get. So think about that before saying you have pictures.

On topic, I have again successfully avoided being in con pics except for the posed chat group one. I think.