Anybody had trouble with Paypal ordering 'O8 Sophie?

John Lee

Tried to purchase my '08 Rcon Sophie tonight, but after completing the tranaction in Paypal and returning to the Asylum, I get an error that says that the order is not complete. I ran through it again and got the same thing. When I check the Paypal transactions, I show two payments of $17.99 to Reaper posted. I am at a loss for what to do. Is there someone at Reaper who can check on this? I don't what to miss out on the mini, and two will be OK, but I don't want to pay $16.00 shipping for them, and I don't want to miss out on the mini.

Please Help,

John Lee

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to purchase my '08 Rcon Sophie tonight, but after completing the tranaction in Paypal and returning to the Asylum, I get an error that says that the order is not complete. I ran through it again and got the same thing. When I check the Paypal transactions, I show two payments of $17.99 to Reaper posted. I am at a loss for what to do. Is there someone at Reaper who can check on this? I don't what to miss out on the mini, and two will be OK, but I don't want to pay $16.00 shipping for them, and I don't want to miss out on the mini.

Please Help,

John Lee

I'm sure somebody will fix it for you pretty quick. I ordered mine earlier and didn't have a problem, but I paid through the Asylum store and not paypal.