Jana's finally done (I hope)

wurzel

post-4375-1211095364_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I've included an attachment of my first completed reaper mini, well at least I think I have, it's been months since i used this forum and I've forgotten how to use it. Anyway Jana's finished and I think she looks alright. What do the rest of you think?

• Like 1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks nice, maybe a few more highlights in the hair, but that's just me. The base is nice, too. did you sculpt the stump and all?

John Lee

No, the base I bought off a guy in South Australia, does the job though. the only things I have sculpted myself were for my Warhammers, don't think I should post pics of them here, wrong brand.

No, feel free to post any brand here! We're a painting community that happens to like Reaper a lot. I'd love to see your WH stuff, and I'm sure others would too.

Nice job on the fig, the base looks great as do your metallics and flesh. Try for a few more highlights next time though.

No, feel free to post any brand here! We're a painting community that happens to like Reaper a lot. I'd love to see your WH stuff, and I'm sure others would too.

Nice job on the fig, the base looks great as do your metallics and flesh. Try for a few more highlights next time though.

Very well, I shall post a couple of pics later, got to go to work in fifteen minutes.

I can still add highlights to her, I just needed to bring her to a level where I could take her out of the shed and display her a bit. The eyes where the hardest bit to do, I had to strip off the paint three times. I think she looks better in reality, the camera tends to smudge things a bit.

Will probably do more work on her in the next few days, watch this space.