Thank you Reaper!

Valloa

Wow what can I say? This was my first Reapercon and it was a blast! From Reaper staff, to the sculptors, the painters and the other attendees I don't think I've ever EVER seen such a gathering of nice friendly and helpful people. There wasn't a single moment I wasn't having a ton of fun somewhere, there was just so much to do!! Classes were beyond awesome, you can spend days in just the boneyard, the paint and take was fun, just watching stuff was fun and the auction was loads of fun. I can't wait until next year! :wub:

Maya~

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd like to thank everyone at reaper also. We had a great time and when our daughter had some sort of allergic reaction it was great to have a network of people around to help when we were far from home in a country we don't know too well. Made it all a lot easier. Thanks especially to Bryan and Ed for their help during the whole allergy thing.

My plan worked perfectly, I have my wife hooked on reapercon now so it will be easier to convince her we need to go again in a few years.

Edited by vejlin

We'd like to thank everyone at reaper also. We had a great time and when our daughter had some sort of allergic reaction it was great to have a network of people around to help when we were far from home in a country we don't know too well. Made it all a lot easier. Thanks especially to Bryan and Ed for their help during the whole allergy thing.

My plan worked perfectly, I have my wife hooked on reapercon now so it will be easier to convince her we need to go again in a few next years.

I took the liberty of cleaning up that post Kim.

Don't think we're going to let you sneak off for a couple years!!!