• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess "Team Colorado" better get started on their entries now... :devil:

Only Anne calls us Team Colorado. ::D: We are more properly known as the Colorado Miniature Painting Alliance (CMPA) and since Ed was so kind as to move our banner and hang it in the breakroom I thought I would leave it down there for everyone to enjoy. Don't worry I know of at least three Colorado entries that have already been started. ::P:::D:

Someone wins a few gold Sophies and it all goes to their heads.

Now if you were beaten out of the Best in Show by another member of Team Texas, you might have room to talk.

The year I got my five Sophies (3 gold, 2 silver), I was only beaten by Doug Jones (also of Team Colorado), who took 3 golds plus BoS.

Someone wins a few gold Sophies and it all goes to their heads.Now if you were beaten out of the Best in Show by another member of Team Texas, you might have room to talk.The year I got my five Sophies (3 gold, 2 silver), I was only beaten by Doug Jones (also of Team Colorado), who took 3 golds plus BoS.

You are right. A Canuckistani took BoS. Y'all need to know in 09 Team Texas will be walking away with BoS. :poke:

Probably because the majority of CMPA will be in Masters.

Indeed.

Liliana Troy

Doug Jones

mattmcl

some other guy

Michael Proctor (whatever his handle is here)

• Artists
You are right. A Canuckistani took BoS. Y'all need to know in 09 Team Texas will be walking away with BoS. :poke:

Second year in a row, no less. I may live in TN, but I'm still a Canuckistani, eh. :->