Sign in to follow this  
Spartan6

359 days..

Yes, so the new rivalry is...how many of YOUR club's members are in Masters? Hmm? ;-

And next year we can all commiserate together as we get pwned by team France and team Seattle.

Yes, so the new rivalry is...how many of YOUR club's members are in Masters? Hmm? ;-

And next year we can all commiserate together as we get pwned by team France and team Seattle.

Amy can claim to be a member of both of those at this point.

IMMPS, is the Illinois/Midwest Mini-Painters Society. Their membership includes many many people around the world. There is a very good IMMPS South in Texas and Tennessee, Rocky Mountain IMMPS, and West Coast IMMPS as well. They are all IMMPS. Jeremie will soon be made a member of the Western Europe IMMPS. And there's an Eastern Europe IMMPS, too. Angela is a member of the Canadian IMMPS. There are DC IMMPS as well, but they don't post much here. Anyone who wishes to be an IMMP, just contact me and I'll direct you to your other local members. :-)

It's probably one of those things where you are a member, but don't even know about it.

Because then they would have WIMMPS, CHIMMPS, SIMMPS, and PIMMPS.

Because then they would have WIMMPS, CHIMMPS, SIMMPS, and PIMMPS.

*BONK* *BONK* *BONK* *BONK* *BONK*

That was just bad, Flynn. Bad!!

*Since this is a family forum...I can't share that story...although I am a member of the Canadian-Team forums...

Intriguing... I shall have to remember (ha, ha given my memory) to inquire about this story some time when we aren't on a family forum...

tick...

tock...

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.