359 days..

Spartan6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...I see how it is. Well, I guess that would roughly be me, and only because YOU encouraged me to! Although, Paintrix, All Terrain Monkey, and Anne are Texans...

You missed a few more Team Texas that are in Masters... that don't always compete... and Gus and Angela ARE TEAM TX... that short little vay-kay in CO doesn't count compared to the time in TX :devil:

Oh...I see how it is. Well, I guess that would roughly be me, and only because YOU encouraged me to! Although, Paintrix, All Terrain Monkey, and Anne are Texans...

You missed a few more Team Texas that are in Masters... that don't always compete... and Gus and Angela ARE TEAM TX... that short little vay-kay in CO doesn't count compared to the time in TX :devil:

*Stirring the 'ol pot, I see... :poke:

Perhaps only counting native states, wait that puts me in CA! On the other hand Team Texas is welcome to claim all the imigrant masterclass painters you want, that leaves more trophies for us to grab (well HMs for me).

Edited by Heisler

Lesse... Next year's entries will probably be the stuff that didn't get finished in time this year...

As for teams, Team Maine managed to finish a mini so we're pretty stoked for next year when there might be completed minis before leaving for Texas instead of 6 hours before deadline :devil:

Actually they were hardly in Texas long enough to count for Team Texas. ::P: