Olley's Armies Closing

Nanite

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's going about this in totally the wrong fashion. Hopefully he's doing it this way only because all other avenues have already been exhausted.

Probably got tired more of dealing with the BS of business, haggling and ho-humming that you get with a lot of smaller casters. By listing them with a price - it is simple. You want it, you buy it. If you think it is too expensive...don't need to worry about dealing with that particular interest.

I had the same problem several years ago with a ladder bar suspension we designed for a car. When I decided to stop building them, I thought about selling the jigs and spec sheets - but after dealing with 5 different companies for 6 months...I finally figured I would be ahead to simply pack the materials away and let the spiders play in them.

I don't care much for the Bob's fantasy models (scrunt pirates are cool though), but some of his sf minis would be a great addition to the Chronoscope line. Texan scrunts, scrunties, mutant psychic scrunts... yummie...

Anyway, regardless of my preferences, it is always a sad news when a mini company is closing. Good luck Bob!