Sign in to follow this  
merlonc

Sci-Fi skirmish game

It does. The system is very much designed for swashbuckling, wild-butt action, where "This is COOL!" is FAR more important than "Luke can move six inches a turn, has eight force points, and has Force Powers X, Y, and Q, and his blaster pistol does 2d6 damage up to 14 inches out".

I'll throw in a vote for Rezolution as well.

It works great as a near future cyberpunk skirmish, but the game engine translates well. We've used it for wild west action and WW2 commando raids. Some other people are using it for Zulu wars.

I like a game with cool factor, but I also want playability, and Rezolution gives me both.

I'll throw in a vote for Rezolution as well.

It works great as a near future cyberpunk skirmish, but the game engine translates well. We've used it for wild west action and WW2 commando raids. Some other people are using it for Zulu wars.

I like a game with cool factor, but I also want playability, and Rezolution gives me both.

I haven't had a chance to actually play Rezolution, but I stumbled upon their booth at Origins 2 years ago and really loved their minis.