Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

New Greens 5/27

Rosie seems a little tougher to me... maybe a Sarah O'Conner or a Cute Vasquez from Aliens... maybe it's the gun or the size of the wrench that makes it less firefly to me... ::P: ... edit .... *spanner*

I love the new Alura Succubus sculpt. I think I need that one...

The Bloodstone Gnome matron reminds me of a shortened version of some ancient Meso-American priestess with the way her garb is.

It's good to see Chaz have some new stuff up. I love his work.

BTW, I had no desire to start another army, But the Bloodstone sclupts are drawing me in.

Must have Cassie! I will have to create a new character for her or something - she's way too much fun. :-) And I want Tiviel and the dark elf cleric and Rosie and...never mind, I want them all!

I like the figure Rosie Johnson - Chronotechnician except for the hand holding the gun/spanner. If you are going to make that part changeable, which is a cool idea, I would make two separate hands each gripping the weapon or tool and end the arm at the wrist. Right now the gun just seems to be resting in her hand as her fingers are in no way griping it. Just a thought on how I think you could make that figure and others like it work a lot better. Still I will get one as if think she will make a good civilian for an infinity game.

I do not need another army, either . . .

Meanwhile, I should be finished painting my Bloodstone Gnome Priest tomorrow. Yesterday I picked up a book about Aztecs at Half Price Books as a BSG painting reference. Got 20 Scraggers primed. My completed Glaktu inside the display case stares down at me from the back of his battle beetle. And now these cool greens.

Yay!

Must paint Cassie! Must paint Cassie! Ooooo ME ME ME MEmemeMememEEEEEE!

And I love Julie's cleric, and well, not so hot on the succubus, but see, Sophie has a lock on me already. Nice to see she's not some skinny rail though! And Derek's is a good rocker chick, and the bloodstone sculpts are just looking...evil oompaloompas...to me, but I'm not a player. All around a cool group of sculpts and nice to see them finished!

The Tiefling needs twin runelock-pistols, I think.

I originally planned her as holding the knives along her forearms, blades-out, but then changed them to the more conversion-friendly positions. Enjoy! ::):

Derek

Rosie Johnson - she will make a good civilian for an infinity game.

Or a Clockmaker! I'm getting me one! ::D:

Rosie seems a little tougher to me... maybe a Sarah O'Conner or a Cute Vasquez from Aliens... maybe it's the gun or the size of the wrench that makes it less firefly to me... ::P: ... edit .... *spanner*
I'm thinking Aeryn Sun.