How many ReaperPeeps are out there?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the difficulty in counting us is that many Reaper employees post extremely rarely. Plus you need to define a 'ReaperPeep'. Some of us have the Reaper logo by our names because we do work for Reaper, but we aren't daily employees who show up on site and punch the clock.

So you've got me, who works a lot on everything Warlord. When I am in Denton, I show up on site a few days a week to discuss Warlord stuff with whomever I can.

I meant to say in my last post that you can find a near comprehensive list of Reaper employees in each issue of Casket Works (our print catalog). On one of the first pages will be a long list along the outer edge of the page.

As for why some of them are regulars, and some not, well there are a few reasons. For some peeps, posting on the internets just isn't something they do in their free time, so they only come here when they have something really important to add. Other times, it's a matter of delegation (e.g. Even though Ed Pugh is in charge of Warlord, he lets me take care of official rules postings there). ::):

ReaperBryan is the only one with his own fanclub because he always gives 110%, which is why you see him on the boards so much. I run into Bryan all the time at the shop, and he'll come into work before his shift to get some posting in, and again during his lunch break, and more after his shift. That's just Bryan. He always puts you Reaper Fans first, thus earning himself a fan club. You should see him during ReaperCon, where it's exactly that in person for 5 days straight - going out of his way to help everyone and make sure everyone loves Reaper as much as he does. ::):

Oops, glad I re-checked the post before adding this reply. I started this with Gus's first post: That is, I'm a freelancer w/the Team Reaper logo. Me, I attempt to paint and attempt to take photos... and also try to be helpful when I've got time and focus on my side.

Oh, and I too am a fan of Reaper Bryan!!!

:blink:

That post on the forums regularly and are full-time Reaper Employees, There's me, Ed, ReaperRon, Reaper Black Widow (She's not very regular though, but she lurks a lot - maybe she'll post here.) and ReaperClark. Spatula works here part time, but he doesn't flaunt it like We do.

Darth Abacus (our chief accountant and CFO) has posted before, though not often.

Many of our other employees in general production lurk, but never post.

I've seen some guy name Ron or ReaperRon (been forever since I've seen him post I can't recall his forum name exactly, ha ha) post occasionally on here, he must be important I think :B):

(reminds me I need to send a question about something we talked about over RCon this year, ha ha)