Sign in to follow this  
Vikinglodge

My new group of miniatures

Exquisite work as usual! I always look forward to seeing your latest, and the speed in which you produce such high quality work is amazing.

I remember you talking about how you had a Night Elf inspired mini, Calindra looks great as do the rest of this lot, also really like that Amazon, nice work all around!

damn you and your ability to paint swords right...

It is so frustrating to not be able to paint what should be a simple part, like a sword...

Stunning work, VL.

I like specially Elladan (awesome color pallette), the Elf General (stunning detail all around), the Blade Dancer (simply beautiful). The Half Orc rogue and Vulture I liked (for no particular reason) and the Girl Witch was just so cute...

I love the girl witch for the extreme cuteness factor. And the Blade Dancer is just gorgeous. Wow as always!

Holy Cow VL...

You are one of the best painters on here in my mind. I bow to you.

Great work. The NNM is amazing as always. I am always floored at how great your work it... wow.

Thanks for the feedback everyone I always try to make sure and check so I dont miss questions and such.

Ive got 2 weeks to paint for my next ebay auction got some fun and cool Reaper minis to pick from

That paintwork is to die for. Excelent craftmanship.

The only way I could get that detailed would be to get a bit of Scifi. Enlarge the model, paint it, then shrink it again. Anybody lone me an Enlarging/shrinking ray? Either that or a big magnifying glass.