** Cancled** CAV Pilot Training!

Hey gang, I'll be up at the shop doing demos and answering questions about CAV! If you need a refresher or want to get a demo come on up to the shop and we'll go over what ever you need. This will be a more open format for demos so come and go as you need. We will also have plenty of space for pick up games so bring your forces!

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10am - 2pm

Mad Pat

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to have to do this at the last min but the training session has to be canceled for tomorrow. The agents we have looking for houses need us available tomorrow and I can't juggle both at this time. I will reschedule as soon as I have a better idea of time frames.

I'm sorry to have to do this at the last min but the training session has to be canceled for tomorrow. The agents we have looking for houses need us available tomorrow and I can't juggle both at this time. I will reschedule as soon as I have a better idea of time frames.

I guess I won't be there either then.

I'll come to paint and hang out for a while. I think Brett's coming, too, Merlon. Bring some models if you want, and show us how to play.

[Ok, I will be there around 12:30.]

I will not be able to attend today after all. The next possible slot I will have is the CAV tourney weekend