DjinnWing

Crossovers

We are working with our sculptors - including one new sculptor - to produce a modern/sci-fi weapons pack or two for Chonoscope. Expect more news Soon™.

This makes for a Happy Froggy ©

The Hasslefree ones may be a little small for some conversions, but just right for others. They are based off of Kev's Grymn. I have the Zombie Hunter's weapons pack, and they are very small, much to my chagrin.

I'm hoping they are pretty close to a modern analog rather than something nutty like a blunderbus in space. Sci-fantasy is cool to a point, but I'd personally like to see a bit more sci in the sci-fi.

Well, in October, Chronoscope gets 2 Weapons Packs - 50025 Futuristic Weapons and 50026 Modern Weapons. Both will probably be credtied as "By Various", but I;ve seen several of the offerings so far, and it's exciting.

These will hopefully fuel the Chrono-tizing of DHL and Warlord.

Well, in October, Chronoscope gets 2 Weapons Packs - 50025 Futuristic Weapons and 50026 Modern Weapons. Both will probably be credtied as "By Various", but I;ve seen several of the offerings so far, and it's exciting.

These will hopefully fuel the Chrono-tizing of DHL and Warlord.

Awsome news!

To the best of my knowledge Chronoscope isn't a game, but a line of miniatures primarily intended for RPGs or non-background specific games.

Yet........

Honestly, I'd rather they didn't.

Seconded.

Thirded. Motion passes?

And Woot to the weapon packs.