Gencon Demos?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I was yaking on another board and the subject of Reaper figs came up. I wanted to give them a heads up if Reaper was gonna be at the Con so they could make time to see them. They're interested in the RotD figures. By any chance do you know what booth # Reaper will have?

Thanks for the info

Bill

Disregard, I saw on the Gencon page they'll have booth 1521. Should have thought to look there first. :;): Duhhhh

I didn't tell them the figures were available so don't worry; I said the figures might be there for them to see. I would think if they're doing demos, they'll probably be using "official" Reaper figures.

I'm some ReaperPeep will advise us one way or another.

I'm some ReaperPeep will advise us one way or another.

While I'm not a Reaper Peep, I'm one of the guys who is helping out with the demo events. Reaper is running two Warlord events, (Ebentop dungeon crawl and Night of the Solstice), CAV, and Reich of the Dead. The Warlord & Reich events there are two games of each event on Thursday, three of each on Friday & Saturday, plus a four hour a two hour session on Sunday. CAV events are three each on Friday & Saturday.

There will be Kroid minis on the Reich table. Those are finished and ready to play. The American are still proxies since the minis for those aren't out yet. I cannot say what, if any, Reich minis will be available at GenCon.

Castlebuilder

There will be Kroid minis on the Reich table. Those are finished and ready to play. The American are still proxies since the minis for those aren't out yet. I cannot say what, if any, Reich minis will be available at GenCon.

Castlebuilder

Cool beans. The other guys are interested in seeing what they look like. The pics posted in the other threads are good, but you know how you always like to see thing things in person.

For the demo people, no one has been told by me that the mini's will be available, just possibly there to be seen.

Just trying to promote Reaper, that's all.

Actually we can do better than just tell you, Here are some pictures of the events from ORIGINS that will be run at GENCONShameless self promotion

Nice, thank you Sir. That's the kinda stuff I like to pass onto others interested in the game. I mainly frequent the wargaming forums, and Reaper figs come up as topics every so often. It's nice to be able to point people here to the site, but doubly helpful to point them at figures actually in use.

I may not agree with several others on here on various things, but I think we all can agree that it's a good thing to promote Reaper and the cool figs they have. If nothing else, at least we can help each other out with that.......other differences aside. Yes?

Thanks again Sergei. ::): I'll pass that link along.

The vast majority of folks I ran the RotD tables for at Origins had never played a Reaper game before, and were drawn in by the WW2 and zombie combination. And the Kroids were shown much love for the awesomeness of sculptitude.

Let's hope for some stout-hearted, red-blooded American Joes to join them in the near future.