Chainsaw beheading...

dargrin

And yet NOBODY has addressed the suspicious circumstances behind WHY a man who lives in a block of APARTMENTS requires a CHAINSAW?

I mean... how much LANDSCAPING OR LOGGING does a flat-tennant need to do!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet NOBODY has addressed the suspicious circumstances behind WHY a man who lives in a block of APARTMENTS requires a CHAINSAW?

I mean... how much LANDSCAPING OR LOGGING does a flat-tennant need to do!

There are lots of reasons someone in an apartment could require a chainsaw. Do we know what he did for a living? Did he perhaps move to an apartment from a home? Did he just inherit it?

Chainsaws aren't hard to get, either. A lot of people know someone they could borrow one from, and it's just a quick credit card swipe at Home Depot or Lowes to rent or purchase one. Maybe he had some mark on his record that would have made waiting for a gun purchase take too long in his mind. EDIT: I did a quick search to see if I could find what his occupation was - I couldn't find that, but I did discover this happened in England - where the gun laws are much tougher. A chainsaw was probably easier for the man to procure.

I was once questioned as to why I had a closet full of woodworking and landscaping tools like a Router, Circular Saw, hedge trimmer, etc when I lived in an apartment. The answer was easy - I used to rent a room and half a garage from a lady, and I did woodworking in the garage, and I helped her maintain the yard.

Now, if I were an investigator, I would find the presence of a chainsaw in an apartment suspicious, but I would also be willing to accept quite a few things as being a reasonable explaination, too.

Hmmm, on 2nd thought, this did take place in England. What with their gun control and all, maybe this was his form of personal protection. Maybe he just pulled the chainsaw from his shoulder holster and was preparing to clean and oil the blade and it went off, and so did his head.