Where are the Pro Paints

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Heh, we actually have not put them up in the Asylum yet because we have not had time to mix all the restock...and we would hate to be inundated with orders that we can't ship out. ::(: So we have been shipping them to distributors and stores, but not putting them up in our own store.

There is, however, something to be said for just throwing caution to the wind and making Anne mix 108 paints in two weeks...I'll see what I can do! :lol:

--Anne :;):

• Reaper User

Well, Smithmeg, if your stores down there are ordering them then you can get them no problem. ::): It is only in our public online store for consumers that they are not available. So you might want to call around or email stores near you to see if they ordered the paints or could order them for you. ::):

--Anne

I've only once tried to order paint from a shop in Australia ... they told me it would take 6-10 weeks to come in, and would cost me close to 50% more than I could get buying directly from you (including the price of the shipping).

Since then, I've just bought directly, and had my stuff in 7 or 8 days ::): .

(It's ok, I'm sure I'll survive ... it's just a little disapointing when I'd been looking forward to having them to play with on my holidays).

• Reaper User

Yep, let the abuse begin! (See, when I say I will see what I can do, I do actually see what I can do!) :;):

So now you guys' job is to order all the Pro Paints you can before Gen Con, so that I can try to get it all done in time. :;):

--Anne ::D:

I was browsing in there today, and I have a question. Will there be an asylum listing for a full set (one of each) or will I have to add them to my cart individually?

I'm pretty excited about these new paints and want to get a complete set in one go. If I have to add them in one by one I will, but if there's an easier way I don't know about I'd be much obliged to know. ::):

:wub::wub: - Thank you , Thank you, Thank you

Yes, I get really excited by the thought of new paint (as indicated by the huge order I just paid for) :B):

(Can't buy paint without adding in some minis to keep it company)

This is going to be a great holiday ::):