40k Imperium = Space Nazis?

kristof65

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know your own thread has gone to crap when it starts off with Space Nazis and somehow degenerates into talking about Smurfs :wacko:

How is that off topic? :devil:

Because there is no way that Papa Smurf's alchemical skills can compensate for a technology which is, in many ways, little better than the medieval period. I suppose watching all the failures (and subsequent Smurf fatalities) as Jokey Smurf keeps attempting to build bigger and better bombs in order to simply blast a Smurf into orbit would be funny though.

:rolleyes:

Has anyone painted a Smurf chapter yet?

"In the name of the Emperor, who is Smurfy!"

Well as I a kid over here in "the old country" I collected the Smurf figures the german company schleich made (and still makes). Technically if base all of the figures I have (my son owns them now) I could field about a 1500 pt army of smurfs ::D:

Well as I a kid over here in "the old country" I collected the Smurf figures the german company schleich made (and still makes). Technically if base all of the figures I have (my son owns them now) I could field about a 1500 pt army of smurfs ::D:

How many points do I get for fielding Gargomel the Cat? That's if I can keep him strapped to his base!

How many points do I get for fielding Gargomel the Cat? That's if I can keep him strapped to his base!

The Cats name is Azrael...yes I am a smurf fanboy :blush:

I would probably go with the stats for a landraider ::D:

The Cats name is Azrael...yes I am a smurf fanboy :blush:

I would probably go with the stats for a landraider ::D:

No way. Azrael is the same, stat-wise, as a Gargantuan Squiggoth. Gargamel should be statted as a Warlord Battle Titan. (Both based on relative size. Based on general competence and threat level, use the same footprint of the above figs, but stat them as a Grot, and an average Ork, respectively. Smurfs are statted as Ultramarines.)